Filming is complete

 Today began like any other day for my group. But then it occurred to me that my group was filming today. My friends and I were ready to shoot since we had a lot on our minds. Today was a terrific start because everyone was able to film. Sophia, Allison, and I started filming the segments. After that, I worked with Darrow on a handful of projects. We didn't like the viewpoint after the first photo. We went on to our next scenario after Sophia tried a few more angles but couldn't seem to get the right one. The section with Darrow was filmed by my group. We went back and viewed the clip again, and it wasn't what we were looking for. As a result, we altered the lighting. We went back and watched it again, and this time we enjoyed it even more. Just in case we didn't get it the first time, my group shot again. Today, my group was quite productive. My friends and I were worried that we wouldn't be able to finish on time. But we were mistaken. My group organized ahead of time to ensure that we would have ample time. My group would most likely require 1-2 extra filming days. Finally, we finished out the day by editing our first video. At first, we were adamant about not doing so. But then recall that we didn't know how to edit very well to begin with, and that it would assist us in learning. We ended up really like the result and can't wait to tweak it. That's A Wrap! — Alexandria Film Festival

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about me!

Filming Blog for Jansport Commercial

Genre Research: West Side Story