Filming!

 During spring break, we began filming. It was difficult to get my entire group together at the same time. Allison had employment a lot of the time. For a few days, I was out of town. Darrow was free at the time. Sophia was in the company of her family. Other times, we wanted to shoot but couldn't since I was working. Some of the scenes were filmed without me, thanks to Allison and Darrow. Despite the fact that they did not complete all of them, they accomplished a great deal. I then considered how I would go about editing the movie. In my thoughts, I had some really decent ideas. My entire crew will most likely finish filming this week. Our objectives haven't always turned out the way we expected. But it's because of this that we've become a team and are closer together. Due to spring break, we knew we wouldn't be able to achieve anything. As a result, we prepared ahead of time. We devised a strategy for completing the project before the deadline. This includes the editing and maybe other days when we believed we'd be able to film but couldn't. We then gathered all of our props and stored them in Darrow's house so that we would be prepared for filming and would not forget anything. I think I'll be able to finish recording my scenes by the end of the week. This is something I feel my team will be able to do as well.


Grain & Film Stocks - FilmConvert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about me!

Filming Blog for Jansport Commercial

Genre Research: West Side Story