Done, done, done!

 So that was the end of the filming. All that's left to do now is edit. I began by trimming our clips to the appropriate length. I listened to the individual who had an opinion. The brightness was adjusted. I tweaked the angles. It took me some time to figure out how to utilize iMovie. As a result, I experimented with several editing programs. I ended up preferring iMovie and went back to my first choice. It was difficult for me to choose music. I also didn't want to utilize music that was protected by copyright. I spent two hours attempting to come up with some suspenseful background music. My group was examining our video as I was editing. I had a feeling my group wouldn't be able to finish editing today. My group viewed a number of editing videos. So far, my favorite aspect of this endeavor has been becoming closer with my group. I was a little nervous at first since they were all juniors and I was a sophomore, but they were quite nice to me. I'm pleased I became closer to my group since it helped the project operate well. We should be through editing tomorrow and have a complete product. I am so glad to be done. 


I'm Finished – Now What? - AishFL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about me!

Filming Blog for Jansport Commercial

Genre Research: West Side Story