Review!

 My group and I were able to complete our shooting and editing in only a few weeks. It took a lot of effort, but it was well worth it. It was a lot of fun working with my group. Working together was never a problem for us. I would work with them again on a future assignment without hesitation. We needed to keep in touch throughout the process to ensure that we fulfilled our deadlines. Due to our hectic schedules, we had a few challenges, but we conquered them as a team. My group and I got together again to go over our video and watch it again. We wanted to give our film a thorough review to ensure that it was as good as it could be. I'm not sure how many times we viewed our movie again to see if we could spot even the tiniest flaw. We also had a few friends and family members see our video in order to get feedback. We agreed that hearing from someone other than my group and myself would be good. We didn't make too many adjustments in the end. During the editing process, we had to deal with a few sound glitches. But, while we were finishing up our editing, we totally repaired them. After that, we determined that our film was complete and didn't require any further changes. Because we had invested so much time and effort on our video, it was a big relief when it was completed. I'm pretty pleased with how our film came out. Throughout the process, my group and I had a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing how other people react to our video, and I hope they appreciate it as much as we do. 

How to edit videos: best tips for beginners | Creative Bloq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about me!

Filming Blog for Jansport Commercial

Genre Research: West Side Story